Thursday, December 19, 2013

December UAPA Newsletter - President's Message

INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE ON UAPA’s BOARD

In last month’s newsletter, Reed hinted at some major changes coming to UAPA in the New Year.  Central to many of those changes will be the opportunity for UAPA members to run-for a position on UAPA’s Board of Directors.
The Charter Agreement for UAPA is set to expire next year, so it is a great time to get involved in our growing association.  UAPA was intentionally set up so each level of membership in the association would have a seat on the Board of Directors.  As with any association, we are sure to face a new set of challenges and opportunities in 2014, so your input and participation on the Board of UAPA would be most welcome.
Elections for board positions will take place in January.  The newly elected officers will be installed at out annual meeting in February.  If you have an interest in serving on UAPA’s Board, please make sure that you contact Reed today.  Serving on UAPA’s Board has taught me many things, and I am grateful for my time serving as president of the association.  The friendships I have strengthened and the new relationships I have forged as a result of my service are invaluable to me and the company I represent.  I would encourage you to experience the same.  Reach out to Reed and express your interest today!
    
-Joe Johnson


Kilgore Companies
UAPA President
April 2013 – March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment